Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.


Connecting professionals to the communities.. aboutlaw.com


Mary asked 49 years ago

How can I prove age discrimination?

1 Answers
IU19142 answered 1 year ago

Persons who believe that they have been victims of discrimination can take the following steps, which will help determine the facts:
File a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
The EEOC will investigate the claim and determine if the evidence shows that discrimination has occurred,
The EEOC can sue the employer who discriminated or it can give the employee or job applicant the right to sue the employer, when the facts supports such actions.

Your Answer
7 + 15 =