Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Immigration and criminal law

Connecting professionals to the communities.. aboutlaw.com

Immigration and criminal law

QuestionsImmigration and criminal law
Guest asked 49 years ago

I am a legal immigrant but I am facing a criminal charge, should I hire a criminal law lawyer, an immigration law lawyer, or both? Or are there lawyers who specialize in both areas of law that I should seek out?

1 Answers
Best Answer
Guest answered 1 year ago

It is unlikely that you will find a lawyer who is equally qualified to practice in immigration and criminal law. Your best option is to retain the services of a qualified criminal law attorney and make sure that they consult an immigration lawyer about your immigration matters.

Your Answer
13 + 8 =