Legal Forms, Documents, and Templates
A SERVICE AGREEMENT, ALSO CALLED A SERVICE CONTRACT OR CONSULTING SERVICES AGREEMENT, IS:
- A written agreement between a service provider and a customer,
- A description of the duties or services to be completed by the service provider in exchange for payment
- A document explaining the rights and obligations of both parties, including expense reimbursement, liability insurance, and confidentiality
AN AMENDING AGREEMENT, ALSO KNOWN AS AN ADDENDUM, ADDENDUM TO CONTRACT, OR CONTRACT AMENDMENT, IS:
- A document used to amend, or change the terms of an existing contract between one or more parties
- A record of the amendments made to real estate, employment, financial, or other documents
- An acknowledgment of consent to the changes by both parties
For consumer and professionals, software that saves money and time.
Estate Plan Legal Forms Software
Finance / Marital Legal Software
Real Estate Legal Forms Software
Business Legal Forms Software
Specialty Legal Forms Software
CD for Prior Software Purchases
PARALEGALS AND ATTORNEYS: Create client documents with our Professional Edition software
A Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business. If you need the form, you might be interested in this Affordable Purchase of Business Agreement option.
An invoice, sometimes called a sales invoice, is a document sent by a provider of a product or service to the purchaser. The invoice establishes an obligation on the part of the purchaser to pay, creating an account receivable. In other words, the invoice is a written verification of the agreement between the buyer and seller of the goods or services.
Start Mortgage Agreement
A Mortgage Agreement is the remedy in case the loan isn’t repaid.
An employment contract or contract of employment is a kind of contract used in labour law to attribute rights and responsibilities between parties to a bargain. The contract is between an “employee” and an “employer”. It has arisen out of the old master-servant law, used before the 20th century.
Family Law Pro Se Forms; Certified Substance Abuse Evaluations and Providers List; Civil Case Cover Sheet
The Supreme Court provides various Family Law, Garnishment, Protection Order, Small Claims, and other forms to help users represent themselves in court. All instructions should be read completely when using these forms. Additional forms and legal information are available on the Equal Justice Wyoming website.